Sunday, 18 December 2011

Stylish Christmas Presents for the Men in Your Life


Now, I’ve done my Christmas list, which hopefully might give you some presents ideas for your female loved ones. But what about the boys? Normally, I only cover female fashion on here, but I think tis a quintessential part of the female reader’s life to buy their men equally stylish presents. Then we look good non? So here is my small round up of gift ideas:
Perfect for make the bull in your life smell beautiful, this little travel set contains 20ml tubes of: Bullocks Bracing Body WashBullocks Refining Facial ScrubBullocks Smooth Shaving CreamBullocks Soothing Moisturiser.

For the dapper gent in your life, this McQueen scarf is perfect. It can be work as a neck scarf, or even put in the front pocket of a blazer for a ‘je ne said quoi’ effect. And the best thing? You can borrow it too.


Jumpers don’t come any more metrosexual than this (imagine the narrator’s voice from Master Chef when saying that last sentence).  This sparkly little number is perfect for the guy who doesn’t take himself too seriously, or is so manly he’d be able to wear this with no problem!

Now why would you want to spend nearly £50 on a USB stick I hear you ask? Because this little baby comes in gold and silver and is shaped like a human! What more could you ask for?

Keep him warm with this very smart quilted quilted jacket by Barbour, I’ve always liked these jackets because I think they offer quite a level of sophistication, while still being suitable for most occasions!
Even if the man in your life doesn’t play cricket, this stylish cricket ball is worth having around the house. Perhaps even just to say you have a Paul Smith cricket ball. Can also be used as a weapon.
I hope this helps you with some inspiration (albeit quite weird in some places) to buy for the guys in your life. Let me know!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails